Hey everyone! I recently got a huge parcel in the post and I was super excited, when I opened it up I found a box full of beautiful OGX hair products. I want to try them all out and I was so excited tried two out the morning after the parcel arrived. Here is my review on the OGX Hydrate+repair Argan Oil of Morocco shampoo and conditioner!
- Brushed my hair well
- Jumped in the shower and wet my hair completely
- Poured a decent amount if shampoo onto my hand
- Massaged it through all of my hair making sure everything was lathered
- Rinsed out all of the shampoo very well
- Poured a larger amounts of conditioner onto my hand
- Focusing on the ends of my hair I coated my hair completely in the conditioner
- Rinsed well then towel dried
How I styled my hair after
- Blow dryed my hair with my VS Sasson dryer
Then I felt like curling my hair so I used my Remington hair curler to create some quick and easy loose curls.
Packaging: loved it! The blue, white, black and gold looks very appealing together and I loved the metallic writing and labels. Very easy to see the different names and easy to read font.
Scent: smell was nothing amazing but I could definatley smell a bit of the Argan oil in both.
Product: (shampoo) easy to apply and lathered well (conditioner) easy to apply and spread over my hair well.
Instructions: easy to understand on both and nice and simple.
Results: It was exactly what I hoped for and I was very impressed how soft my hair felt after I had dried it.
Overall rating 9/10: only thing was I had to use lots of product but I do have a lot of hair so that’s partially the reason.
Name: Hydrate+Repair Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo and Conditioner
Where to get: BIG W, Coles, Priceline, Woolworths or check site