Hope you’ve all had an amazing week and are smiling lots 🙂 Just a quick post today about an awesome DIY body scrub I use, it’s really great for pre-tan skin care. It is so easy and if you keep it in an airtight container it will last for ages. Ok so here is the super simple recipe:
- Oil (Coconut, olive, almond)
- Essential oil of your choice
- Put about a quarter cup of sugar in a bowl and add your choice of oil
- Stir until all the sugar is coated and it has a slightly wet consistency but no excess oil is left
- Stir in about a tablespoon of honey and a few drops of essential oil
- Give it a super good mix then pour it into an airtight container
Rub a dub this mix all over yourself next time you shower then feel your beautiful soft freshly clean skin! Let me know if you give it a go and tell me what you thing, links to my social media account on the Contact Me tab.
Have fun scrubbing!