Here are my hits and misses for the month of April, hope you enjoy and let me know your thoughts below!!!
- Garnier Pure Active Micellar Water
- The ultimate lazy girl makeup remover, I just loved everything about this.
- Biore pore penetrating charcoal bar
- Makes my skin feel so clean and smells amazing.
- Face of Australia lipstick- lychee crush
- Such a moisturising lip product, love the colour and its got SPF 15 in it which is awesome for Queensland.
- Swarskopf toner
- The best toner I have ever used, I had no brassiness left in my hair and my hair was so soft, definitely, recommend this to all blondes.
- Stila eyes are the window- Soul
- The most pigmented and perfect selection of eyeshadows, this is the ultimate palette.
- Gilded cage lipstick- Our signature red
- The perfect red, this is such a bold colour and it lasts very well for a creamy lipstick formula.
- HD brows Eye and brow palette- 002 foxy
- My brows stay perfect all day when I use this, the colours are stunning and the brush that comes with it is amazing.
- Nude by nature voyage brush collection
- Favourite brushes I have ever use, all of them are amazing- check out my post for a full review!
- Elf gel eyeliner
- This dried in a few days, I was just really disappointed with how fast this dried out and the amount in the pot was tiny! I wish I had liked this because elf cosmetics is usually so good but its a no from for that one.
- Boe beauty bronzer
- Too muddy, just a generally unflattering colour. I feel like this could look much better on more tan skin but personally, it didn’t look at all nice on me.