This nail polish from OPI is a stunning colour that is perfect for all times of the year, this is such a stunning nude pink. I love OPI nail polish, they weres one of the first nail polishes I used when my mum would paint my toenails for the summer holidays. Their nail polish lasts forever, it rarely chips and it is crazy glossy even without any topcoat.
This nail colour looks stunning on its own, You can add some silver diamontes or some glitter polish over the top for that extra bit of bling. A gorgeous top coat to go over the top of this would be OPI’s petal soft nail lacquer. You can grab this amazing colour from MYER or many other stores. Hope you give this a go!!!
Nivea never fails when it comes to skin care, I use their moisturiser every day and have used this lotion for ages! This is the ultimate lazy girl product, just smooth it on after you wash your skin and have silky soft skin as soon as you jump out the shower. This product eliminates the sticky mess regular lotion makes and allows you to moisturise without that 10-minute wait before you get dressed.
You can grab this awesome product for $5.39 at Priceline, let me know your thoughts on this and I would 100% recommend this.
This is my daily eyebrow product, I have been using this for about 6 months and still have about a third of it left wich is great for $5.10. This is constantly sold out in my local Target and Priceline, it’s easy to see why! This product goes on sooooo easily and lasts until I take my makeup off at night. I wear this every day for school and it’s the perfect handbag eyebrow kit. The brush is ok but I prefer to use my own, the kit comes with stencils as well wich actually work very well and would be useful for people who have never filled int heir eyebrows. I use the lightest colour to fill in the inner third of my brows and I fill the rest in with the darkest shade.
I would definitely recommend you try this out, brow powder is super easy to use and this is a great one. Let me know if you’ve ever used it and tell me your thoughts.
This is my new favourite lip product, such an affordable and great quality product! I recently purchased this in the shade ‘nude’ and all my friends have been stealing it, this colour looks gorgeous on a variety of skin tones. it goes on really smoothly and lasts through some eating and drinking, I wore this all day and only had to re-apply once after lunch. At $2 this product is a steal, pick it up from your local BigW.
At $2 this product is a steal, pick it up from your local BigW. I would highly recommend this lip cream, it is smooth and velvety and dries on your lips with no transfer. Hope you all give this a go, it’s amazing.
Here are my hits and misses for the month of April, hope you enjoy and let me know your thoughts below!!!
- Garnier Pure Active Micellar Water
- The ultimate lazy girl makeup remover, I just loved everything about this.
- Biore pore penetrating charcoal bar
- Makes my skin feel so clean and smells amazing.
- Face of Australia lipstick- lychee crush
- Such a moisturising lip product, love the colour and its got SPF 15 in it which is awesome for Queensland.
- Swarskopf toner
- The best toner I have ever used, I had no brassiness left in my hair and my hair was so soft, definitely, recommend this to all blondes.
- Stila eyes are the window- Soul
- The most pigmented and perfect selection of eyeshadows, this is the ultimate palette.
- Gilded cage lipstick- Our signature red
- The perfect red, this is such a bold colour and it lasts very well for a creamy lipstick formula.
- HD brows Eye and brow palette- 002 foxy
- My brows stay perfect all day when I use this, the colours are stunning and the brush that comes with it is amazing.
- Nude by nature voyage brush collection
- Favourite brushes I have ever use, all of them are amazing- check out my post for a full review!
- Elf gel eyeliner
- This dried in a few days, I was just really disappointed with how fast this dried out and the amount in the pot was tiny! I wish I had liked this because elf cosmetics is usually so good but its a no from for that one.
- Boe beauty bronzer
- Too muddy, just a generally unflattering colour. I feel like this could look much better on more tan skin but personally, it didn’t look at all nice on me.
Just a quick post for all my northern hemisphere readers to tell you that I am totally obsessed this stunning colour from Revlon. Tropical Temptation is the cutest pop of coral for your nails this summer. The brush on this is so precise and makes sure you don’t have to worry too much about smudges. The high gloss finish makes your nails look so shiny and gorgeous Tell me your must-have nail colour for summer!
If you love a great variety for your lip colours this is the set for you!!! These four colours are the perfect mix and there is something perfect for everyone and every occasion. The formula is so creamy and is the perfect balance of sheer and pigmented. The nude colour is lovely and natural on medium to light skin tones. The coral is the perfect summery pop of colour and looks awesome with a natural and fresh makeup look to *~fancy~* it up a little. The pink is so vibrant and beautiful, this colour would suit anyone and is perfect for that pop any makeup look needs. The red is a beautiful sheer alternative to a typical bright red, perfect if you want to wear a red lip but keep it casual. Use any of these to create that glossy shine you crave or put a little bit of translucent setting powder over the top to turn them matte. This is such a great set so definitely pick it up next time you are in Mecca Maxima!!!